Herbert K Daroff, J.D.*, CFP®, AEP®
Agency Director-Estate & Business Planning
Herb has been with Baystate Financial since 1996. He sees himself as a professional problem solver, educated as an engineer and attorney, and practicing as a Certified Financial Planner™ professional;
- B.S. in Commerce & Engineering from Drexel University in 1975;
- and J.D.* from Temple University School of Law in 1979, where he was the Evening Division Class President
Herb’s primary expertise is multi-generational tax planning and multi-generational creditor protection.
He is a very active volunteer in his community and in financial services, as
- Past President of the Greater Boston Chapter of the International Association for Financial Planning (IAFP, now FPA, Financial Planning Association);
- Past President of the Boston Society of Financial Services Professionals;
- A former member of two national CFP® Board committees, Board of Practice Standards and Board of Professional Review
- A former member of the national IAFP Ethics Committee; and
- Was a member of the adjunct faculty at Bentley University in Waltham, MA
Herb’s creativity, experience, and resourcefulness enable him to work very well with the public and their professional advisory team in order to implement solutions responsive to each client’s financial objectives.
*Not practicing on behalf of MML Investors Services, LLC or its affiliates.